Institut Malien de Recherche Action pour la Paix
newsletter juillet 2022 en
newsletter auguts 2022
newsletter Decembre 2022 en
Publications Lists of IMRAP
- FINALISED project
- Breaking the barriers at the Mali ‑Burkina Faso border
- Cross portraits
- Beyond ideology and greed: young people’s trajectories towards new forms of violence in Côte d’Ivoire and Mali
- Mutation of societal values: diagnosis and solutions for a lasting peace in Mali
- Self-portrait of Mali, the obstacles to peace
- CURRENT PROJECTS
- Project title : Strengthening of bonds of trust between defense and security forces and civilian populations
Project intervention area : Circle of Mopti
Project duration: 18 months, starting January 2022
Funded by : Swiss Cooperation
- Project title : Strengthening trust, social cohesion and resilience between rulers and ruled in the Center and North regions of Mali .
Project intervention area : Circles of Mopti, Djenné and the localities of Timbuktu, Gao, Ansongo, Ménaka.
Project duration: 24 months, starting in November 2021
Implementing Partners : IMRAP Consortium and Accountability Lab Mali ( ALab )
Funded by : USAID
- Project title : The project called “Vestibule de la paix” is implemented in Mali in the regions of Koulikoro, Mopti, Kayes Kita, Nioro du Sahel and in the District of Bamako.
Objectives : Within 3 years, develop a multi-stakeholder approach sustainable and long-term consolidation of peace appropriated by the grassroots communities and by the summit in Mali, and to assert its potential at the national and international levels
Partners : The H3I project is a four (4) partnership : IMRAP (Malian Institute for Research, Action for Peace) Humanity United, International Development Studies (IDS), Interpeace
- Project title : Women artisans of peace for the consolidation of social cohesion for lasting peace in the regions of Mopti, Gao, Timbuktu and Taoudéni.
Project location : Mopti, Gao, Timbuktu and Taoudéni.
Project duration :
Funding : MINUSMA
Implementing partner: WILDAF/MALI/IMRAP
- The 5P-Canada project started in November 2019 and will end in April 2023.It covers the regions of Kayes, Gao, Mopti, Timbuktu and the District of Bamako.It is implemented around three (03) components, namely: the DDR component, MOC and community policing.The JI component concerns the northern regions (Timbuktu and Gao).The DDR component concerns the regions of Timbuktu, Gao and Mopti, with an extension of the consultations to Bamako.The local police component concerns the regions of Kayes, Mopti, Timbuktu, Gao and the District of Bamako.
All these documents can be consulted, downloaded and shared on our platforms listed below
On the IMRAP
IMRAP POJECTSwebsite : https://imrap-mali.org/publications/
Twitter : https://twitter.com/ImrapMali
YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/@imrapmali